Monday, March 27, 2006

The way to make the most of sites like cashcrate and treasure trooper.

Alrighty, so you decide to join Cash Crate or Treasure Trooper. Congratulations- you are on your way to making a lot of money. TO make the most ofit you must do it right.
YOu log on, and you see all of these large offers for a good amount of money. But wait, I need a credit card, DANGIT. Oh well, I guess i'll do the .65 offers. This will make you some money but to make the most money you need some sort of credit card. The way that i did it is...I ran up to my local mall and bought a simon giftcard. The minimum is 22$, so buy one for however much you want. Mine was 22 bucks.
THen all you gotta do is use your simon giftcard for all of the free trial things and the cheap ones that cost a lot of money.....
And there you have it, my fool proof guide to making the most out of these type of sites.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If some one wants expert view concerning running a blog then i advise
him/her to go to see this website, Keep up the fastidious work.
Feel free to surf my web page : online slots for cash

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility
issues. When I look at your blog in Chrome, it
looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other
then that, wonderful blog!
Feel free to visit my blog post - slots real money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home